TTEM - Transformational Tools Energy and Mind 

Home    Links    ***Forum***    Donate   

Welcome Guest on 30 November 2011.  If you wish to register please see the instructions on the home page.

Username: Password:

Home
    Advanced search
TTEM - Transformational Tools Energy and Mind  |  The Forum  |  The Truly Remarkable  |  Topic: Remarkable healing 0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Remarkable healing  (Read 12 times)
Mike
Superhero

Remarkable healing
« on: 24 November 2011 »

From the oft-quoted http://www.cancerchecklist.com/inner_life/morrnah_teachings.html

Finally, I would like to tell one more story.  One night, I was at Morrnah's home in Honolulu.  As I was leaving, already at the open front door, she said, "You have an interesting patient tomorrow."  I was actually petrified because one of my students had a classmate whose baby was born blind.  I had no idea what the underlying problem was much less what I might be able to do so I gave Morrnah one of those looks:  "yes, well, help!"  I had not told her anything at all about why I was in Honolulu much less who I was seeing.  She said, "Well, it's easy, there are two bright lights behind the eyes and you merely have to get them to sparkle."  Yes, sure!  However, to tell you the truth, I felt a little better because she tried to make it sound simple.

So, I was totally unprepared for the reality.  The little girl was about one and half years old and had no voluntary motions at all, none.  Her mother put food in her mouth and forced it down.  Her eyes were mercifully sealed shut, but when I pried open the eyelids to see where those two lights might be, I found two miniature eyeballs, no larger than peas, way in the back of the head.  They were not even remotely positioned correctly in the sockets.  Now what?  Oh, gosh, why didn't Morrnah take this on; it's way over my head.

I did what I always do when I don't know.  I sat quietly and watched.  The mother talked and told me about her guilt over medications she had taken while pregnant.  She told me what others had said about her daughter's past lives and present condition.  I sat and watched.  After a while, there was a movement, sort of a spastic movement, but a movement of one arm and one leg.  I asked her mother if this happened often.  She said, "Yes, always exactly the same."  The long and the short is that we were eventually able to associate this movement with an intentional movement and then with a past life. . . at which point, I realized we had a very special soul inside this body.  Using everything I had learned, precious little if the truth be known, I asked the girl to use her third eye and to put her hand in the palm of my hand.  She did this, effortlessly and easily.  Now, obviously, this was "impossible" so how could it happen.  It could appen because we completely by-passed the rational pathways and evoked the functional part of her being.  Now, we knew the lights were working because she had just demonstrated this.  She went on to use her third eye constantly and was able to ride buses and attend school and do most of the things normal people do.

If you ask me to give an intelligent explanation of how this is possible, then I have to say, there is nothing that science can approach here because absolutely nothing was done except that a relationship between a working part and non-working part was partially repaired.  In the many years since bathing in Morrnah's aura, I have had countless occasions to refer to her teaching, and I have had many memorable experiences as a result.  This said, some of the best were with nonverbal patients, like horses and birds and deer.  With people, the most important lesson was always to seek the obstacle to cure because until it is removed, healing will not occur.

Maybe I should make this a private board too - might scare the horses  Happy

Mike

VALUE CLEAR SPACE...

Pages: [1] Print 
TTEM - Transformational Tools Energy and Mind  |  The Forum  |  The Truly Remarkable  |  Topic: Remarkable healing « previous next »
Jump to:  

TTEM - Transformational Tools Energy and Mind | Powered by SMF 1.0.8.
© 2001-2005, Lewis Media. All Rights Reserved.